Keywords:A Glimpse into Greek Linguistics, Ancient Greek, Modern Greek
In May 2018, the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts hosted the first conference in the series A Glimpse into Greek Linguistics. Its purpose was to shed light on aspects of synchronic and diachronic research on Greek and to promote the study of this language in Slovenia. The second conference was included in the program of festival “On Mt. Olympus” — a nine-month series of cultural and research events dedicated to Ancient Greek ideas and technological achievements — and was one of the main events of the festival. A result of the efforts for the in-depth study of Greek in Slovenia is also the present international issue of the journal Keria: Studia Latina et Graeca, which contains contributions by six participants from the second conference.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Jerneja Kavčič
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in Keria by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.