王弼《老子注》的詮釋辨證/ Interpretative Dialectics of Wang Bi’s Exegesis of Lao-Tzu
王弼是魏晉玄學最重要的思想家，也是中國哲學史上不世出的天才，他以二十四 歲英年早逝，卻無礙於他的哲學成就：《周易注》被收入十三經注疏，《老子注》 則成為通行本，影響後世深遠。歷來詮釋王弼思想的成果豐碩，精彩論點令人目 不暇給，對於王弼思想的關注不限於華人社會，近期在中國出版，德國當代著名 漢學家瓦格納 (Rudolf G. Wagner) 《王弼《老子注》研究》就是海外漢學家長期關 注王弼哲學的成果。本文針對海峽兩岸研究王弼卓然有成的林麗真、余敦康，以 及歐陸的瓦格納等三人的王弼《老子注》的研究成果，歸納其進路、觀點，以及 重大創穫。林麗真聚焦於王弼玄理的闡發，余敦康則提出通貫哲學與政治整體觀， 著重王弼玄學的現實關懷，瓦格納則從語言哲學入手，提出「鍊體風格」的詮釋 策略，豐富文本的內涵。台灣、大陸與歐洲學者對王弼的詮釋有共識，也有殊異， 這樣的參照比較，不僅可以相互攻錯，擴大學術視野，也能進一步深化王弼思想、 魏晉玄學的研究，極富學術意義。
Wang Bi, the most prominent scholar of metaphysics of the Wei and Jin Dynasties, was an unprecedented genius throughout the history of Chinese philosophy. In this article, the author examines the brilliant contributions made by Lin Li Zhen, Yu Dun Kang and Rudolf G. Wagner, who are noticed for their research of Exegesis of Lao-Tzu. It is a synthesis of the directions of investigation, approaches, and significant findings they have come up with. Among the three interpretations, Lin focuses on the explanation of Wang’s metaphysic thinking while Yu emphasizes Wang’s secular concerns by proposing the “philosophy of thoroughness” and political holism. As for Wagner, he approaches this work with the views of linguistic philosophy and suggests refined stylistics as interpretative strategy, which functions to enrich the textual contents.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Asian Studies by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.