中國哲學史方法論----以四方架構為中心/The Methodology of Chinese Philosophical History–Exemplifies by the Four Square Framework
關鍵詞：中國哲學方法論, 中國哲學史方法論, 宇宙論, 本體論, 工夫論, 境界論, 文本詮釋, 分類判教
The author suggests a method of text interpretative orientated methodological approach which has given the name of methodology of Chinese philosophical history. It is actually an interpretational system constructed by four basic philosophical questions which have all marked Chinese philosophy. They are cosmology, ontology, practical theory and theory of perfect personality. This paper focuses on introducing the methodology, its functioning, as well as its contributions and limitations. Any scholar can use this methodology to do his or hers own research work, as well as apply traditional Western philosophical method to the Chinese philosophy without any contradiction.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Asian Studies by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.