Approach to the Andalusian dialect gastronomic lexicon from the repertoires of lexical availability for a didactic proposal
The analysis of the dialectal words of a speaking community is transcendental in multiple disciplines, specially Language Teaching. The objectives of this paper
are, on the one hand, to collect the dialectalisms of the center of interest «Food and drinks» present in the dictionaries of lexical availability of the eight Andalusian provinces and, on the other hand, to make a didactic proposal for students of SFL, level C1-C2 of the CEFRL. For the collection of data, the lexical availability materials of the studies carried out in Andalusia have been used. 129 words have been registered and distributed provincially taking into account two criteria: the temporal one, which has a relationship with foods that one can eat through the different moments of a day dedicated to the alimentation breakfast, lunch and dinner–; and the typological one, with is related to the type of food –drinks, vegetables/ legumes, meat, fish, cooked food and sweets and bread– with the lexical repertory obtained it will be possible to design didactic sequences under the communicative vision of language, grouped in communicative situations of daily life than one can experiment in his life (public environments and places, according to CEFRL: restaurants, bars and hotels, concreted in objects, like foods, drinks and tapas) and the teaching of grammar, which takes as reference the structure of language and communication, in our case, lexical selection.
Copyright (c) 2019 Ester Trigo Ibáñez, Manuel Francisco Romero Oliva, Inmaculada Clotilde Santos Díaz
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Verba Hispanica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.