We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the special issue of scientific journal Verba Hispanica XXVI, which will be dedicated to INTERCULTURAL, SOCIAL AND COGNITIVE PRAGMATICS. Therefore, the editorial team invites all interested researchers and academics to submit their unpublished original work on the following themes:
- Intercultural Pragmatics, Intercultural Competence, Pragmatic Competence
- Social Pragmatics, Cognitive Pragmatics, Social Cognition and Intercultural Communication
- Cognitive Linguistics, Cognitive and Sociocognitive Approaches, Language and Cognition, Categorization, Metaphor
- Pragmatic Linguistics, Language – Meaning – Context, Implications, Conversational Principles and Relevance
- Pragmatic, Sociolinguistic and Discursive Approaches
Language of the Proposals: Romance languages of the Iberian Peninsula (Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan and Galician).
Abstract Submission Deadline (maximum 200 words): until March 26, 2018
Notice of Acceptance: April 16, 2018
Article Submission Deadline: until June 29, 2018
Notice of Acceptance: September 7, 2018
Publication of the Journal: December 2018
b) Online submissions:
All received contributions are reviewed according to the principle of blind review. Relevance of each article is assessed by two reviewers (one of them is from an International Editorial Board). The final decision for the publication is adopted by the editorial board.
The journal appears in the following databases: MLA (Modern Languages Association), DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), ERIH PLUS, and BL Bibliographie Linguistique among others.
Barbara Pihler Ciglič and Gemma Santiago, editors of INTERCULTURAL, SOCIAL AND COGNITIVE PRAGMATICS (VERBA HISPANICA XXVI)Read more about INTERCULTURAL, SOCIAL AND COGNITIVE PRAGMATICS (VERBA HISPANICA XXVI)