Research on Slovenian Organs from the Beginning of the Twentieth Century to the Monograph Orgle Slovenije in 2018
The paper analyses the development of the structure and content of pipe organ catalogues that have appeared in Slovenian organology since the beginning of twentieth century. Of seventy catalogues describing multiple organs, particular attention is devoted to ten, especially the inventories of the Maribor (1911) and Ljubljana (1918) Dioceses, and the monograph Orgle Slovenije (2018).
Bizjak, Milko, and Škulj, Edo. Orgle na Slovenskem [Pipe organs in Slovenia]. Ljubljana: Državna založba Slovenije, 1987.
Dobravec, Jurij. “Orgelprospekte im ‘Modern Style’ in Slowenien.” Acta Organologica 35 (2017): 223–267.
Dobravec, Jurij. “Presečni arhiv in zbirka podatkov o slovenskih orglah ARSORS.” Arhivi 39, no. 2 (2016): 263–275.
Dobravec, Jurij. “Usoda slovenskih orgel v prvi svetovni vojni.” Arhivi 41 (2017): 415–435.
Snyder, J. Kerala, ed. The Organ as a Mirror of Its Time. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002.
Pape, Uwe. “Orgeldatenbank.” Ars Organi 34 (1986): 22–29.
Podstenšek, Matej. “Ob 100-letnici knjižice Orgle v cerkvah Lavantinske škofije.” Cerkveni glasbenik [Church musician] 104, no. 6 (2011): 11–14.
Rola, Marijan. “Orgle v mariborski dekaniji.” Bachelor’s thesis, Faculty of Theology in Ljubljana, department Maribor, 1989.
Škulj, Edo. “Orgle v ljubljanski nadškofiji – 30 let pozneje.” Cerkveni glasbenik [Church musician] 111, no. 1 (2018): 13.
Škulj, Edo. “Stoletnica Premrlove Statistike o orglah v ljubljanski škofiji.” Cerkveni glasbenik [Church musician] 110, no. 4 (2017): 16–17.
Škulj, Edo. “Organografija na Slovenskem.” In Leksikon orgel in orglarjev, 154–160. Škocjan pri Turjaku, 2013.
Škulj, Edo. “Tri sinteze Križmanovih orgel.” Muzikološki zbornik 51, no. 1 (2015): 81–95.
Štefanič, Tatjana, and Boštjan Roškar. “Tipologija ohranjenih ohišij glasbil Janeza Frančiška Janečka na območju Slovenije.” Celjski baročni orglarski mojster Janez Frančišek Janeček, edited by Tatjana Štefanič, 109–196. Ptuj: Pokrajinski muzej Ptuj – Ormož, 2016.
Trček Marušič, Katarina. “Orgle in orgelska glasba v slovenski kulturni zgodovini do nastopa cecilijanstva.” Doctoral dissertation, University of Ljubljana, 2015.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurij Dobravec
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Musicological Annual by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.