Musical Publications of Serbian Authors
AbstractSince 1860s – parallel with the growing interest in music – there have been coming up publications dealing with the developments in music in Serbian towns, thus:
1 reports, rules and regulations of singing societies and musical schools;
2 musical textbooks and handbooks for individual instruments;
4 articles in annual reports of secondary schools, in calendars and in concert programmes;
5 smaller inscriptions of various character in special editions;
6 documents related to the singing societies;
7 monographs of composers and studies of musicological problems;
8 history of music; and
9 collections of musical essays and articles.
Looking back from the present perspective at the role of writers dealing with musical topics – whose names can be encountered in the present editions – and not taking into consideration also works in manuscript forms, ethnomusicological and church editions, we can now realize the great contributions made towards preparing the conditions for the first historical account of Serbian music Razvoj muzičke umetnosti u Srbiji (1962), by Stana Djurić-Klajn, the first handbook Muzički stvaraoci u Srbiji (1969), by Vlastimir Peričić, and monographs of Serbian composers.
Copyright (c) 1981 Roksanda Pejović
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Musicological Annual by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.