Glasba in avtizem
Keywords:psychology of music, Katarina Habe, Barbara Sicherl Kafol
The book Music and Autism fits into the field of psychology of music. In terms of academic music research, psychology of music in Slovenia practically is in its early stages. Most of the pioneering efforts go to a handful of researchers that remain on the fringes of the Slovene academic musicological mainstream. What is more, there should be no reason to deny them credit for showing serious interest and establishing their rightful position for showcasing varied topics from the rather vast field of psychology of music. First and foremost, the editor of this volume, Katarina Habe (Assistant Professor of Psychology at the Academy of Music), is especially productive, paving the academic way in her field in Slovenia. For this book, she joined forces with her colleague Barbara Sicherl Kafol (Professor of Music Education at the Faculty of Education) to publish an outstanding collection of solid contributions on music and autism.
Habe, Katarina in Barbara Sicherl Kafol, ur. Glasba in avtizem. Ljubljana: Pedagoška fakulteta Univerze v Ljubljani, 2020.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Leon Stefanija
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Musicological Annual by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.