Already have a Username/Password for Acta Linguistica Asiatica?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF or OpenOffice document file format.
- A copy of submission file in pdf format is prepared to be attached in the field "Supplementary File" in Step 4.
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Spell and grammar checks have been performed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
We assure you that the personal data you mediate to us in any way will be:
- unconditionally protected and managed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 86/2004, 113/2005);
- used only for the purposes of sending you the information you requested;
- kept and used only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been processed;
- erased, destroyed or made anonymous after the purpose of their processing has been achieved, except when otherwise provided by law.
- under any circumstances used, disclosed or imparted to third persons or institutions without your consent, except in cases set by the law;
- used for any purposes that are not in accordance with the law or for any purposes which could be in any way harmful to you;
- used in such way as to send you any undesired commercial electronic mail or otherwise violate your privacy.